The long form. Some coding topics can’t be described on a power point slide. These topics require in depth information so that practices bill accurately, to protect their revenue while staying compliant.
Videos and Podcasts
The videos are great for staff meetings and new physician education. Prefer to download a podcast for the gym? Many of the videos have a podcast version.
Medical practices worry that they are missing charges and find keeping up with CPT and Medicare changes difficult and time-consuming. The articles, blog posts and guides keep your practice informed.
Members are guaranteed a spot for CodingIntel’s webinars and can watch archived webinars. Webinars are free to CodingIntel members.
- Do you worry that you are missing coding revenue opportunities?
- Do you have confidence that your practice is coding compliantly?
- Would it be helpful if your coders, billers, clinicians and managers all used the same resources for educating new staff and clinicians?
I've been at this
a long time
Over the years, I’ve worked with thousands of coders, billers, physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants with a goal of simplifying complex coding rules. I’ve audited tens of thousands of encounters and spoken at hundreds of meetings. I do want your practice to collect all of the money you are entitled to collect. I don’t want your practice to collect money this year and then be at risk to return that money to payers next year, because you didn’t understand coding rules.
• You want to cut through uncertainty and confusion
• Your new clinicians and revenue cycle staff need coding education
• You want to provide high-quality education for your practice
• You need to protect your practice from revenue loss and compliance risk